.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

14:49

2*7:7*7
3*3*7*23

Today they had the big white tent set up with all the campus organizations. I spent a couple of hours helping hand out stuff at the Crossroads Christian Fellowship table, then taking boxes back to the church office. I looked for the math club table and didn't see it if it was there.

I broke my 4x4x4 Rubic's Cube. One of the face pieces snapped, and without it the rest won't hold together. I'm fairly sure it wasn't built as well as the smaller one, or maybe the larger size is harder to make sturdy, because I definitely didn't use it as much.

Lots of things going on Friday. There's a math department get-together, followed by a movie and game night with the Crossroads crowd. I probably won't make it to Randy's, but it's fantasy football draft night there anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?