.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 23, 2006

 

11:25

I made the trek to The River Academy this morning to say goodbye there. The bike ride was darker and colder than the last time I did it, but a pair of gloves made a tremendous difference. When I first walked out, the beauty of the night sky hit me with an almost physical force. I don't know why it came across so strongly; I've seen the stars recently. If I were more of a poet, I would write a hymn of praise to the Creator of Orion.

I decided to get off the bus before the station for once, since this could save me a few minutes in terms of when I started pedalling, and involved trading an uphill block for a level one. Unfortunately, I forgot which was the correct stop and ended up trading the uphill block for several level ones. I think I broke even and got to the school about the same time as I would have leaving from the station.

Since it was Monday, I was there for the weekly assembly. Afterwards, I talked to the precalc class for a few minutes, telling them where I was going and why, and taking the opportunity to say good things about their teacher behind his back since he was out of town today. I had spoken to all the faculty I knew before school started, so after taking my leave of the class I headed back to the bus station and was able to catch the 9:15.

I've got more than half my boxes packed, and should be able to ship some of them today since there will be too many for a single load.

Comments:
Creator of Orion? ;^D
 
Not quite what I meant...
 
Sounds like you are moving along very nicely. Holloween always lets ole cold
air move in full force. Sure glad you will be through your journey by then.
Have a neat enjoyable trip. ["C" ya.]
Love G_Ma
 
Hopefully your trip treats you well. Don't get eaten by the goblin that rides on the wing of the plane.

Oh, and remember to ride a plane instead of a plain, one might have more 3 deminsional legspace than the other.

I am going to be in Seattle for work on the 31st of December, if I stopped by Boise on my way back would there be a way for me to say hello on the 1st or 2nd of January?

From California

Brandon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?