.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 25, 2006

 

8:14

I've spent the past week grading placement tests, waiting for more placement tests to come in so I can grade them, trying to obtain definitive instructions for the grading system, and organizing all the data into a spreadsheet. Also, I had to break up the 10 files containing the solutions manual into 77 files. Now those 77 files all have to be broken into sections within each file, and each section needs a unique header. I've already done that for the first two chapters, but most of that job will be for early next week.

Meanwhile, the Ebys are having more houseguests this weekend than they have guest rooms to support, and the solution they have arrived at is to let me stay at Rivendell (one of the cabins they rent) for the weekend. This means I'll be without web access, so don't look for me online for a few days.

Comments:
*grins* I'm sure you're planning to bring back something elvish to share with everyone. ;^)
 
HI MIAH..HOW ARE YOU??
SO MUCH FOR YOUR HAPPY HOME??? :} REALLY
THE CHANGE OF SCENERY SHOULD DO YOU WELL. REFRESH YOUR MIND. ALLS GOING STRONG AROUND HERE. SCHOOL, COLLEGE, WORK, AND THE BEAT GOES ON. DID SEE CHANCY TODAY AND HE SAID HE LIKES HIS CLASSES OKAY. WiLL MAKE THIS SHORT. TAKE THE BEST OF CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME.
LOVE YA G_MA
 
Dude, Fib, you're usually offline for a few days, anyway. Or at least offblog.
 
But one month off blog? You haven't done that yet, have ye (until now)?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?