.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

5:48

Okay, I've found a way to become alert sooner than 6:00, while having technically slept the previous night. Can't say I care for it. The trick is to have a headache that starts in as soon as I lie down, and continues despite the fact that I fall asleep almost immediately, so that I continue to have the headache even while dreaming, which makes the dreams restless and frenetic, then sleep continuously until 5:00, wake up, walk into the restroom, and have the headache dissipate almost entirely as soon as I stand up. The contrast, combined with what seems like a reasonable fear that the headache might return if I lie down again, is sufficient to wake me up entirely. The restless and frenetic dream is on my other blog.

Comments:
Allergies can have this effect. If it does happen again, you might see if decongestant makes it go away.

Otherwise, I'd look at what you ate yesterday evening. Some spices and additives can cause headaches.

Since it was better standing up, though, it sounds like allergies to me.
 
WOW You have had migraines of sorts in the past...right??? G_Pa was famous for going to bed with a migraine that would
hang around for the best of the night.
Glad it left you okay but that makes for a long day.. waking up that early huh? Take care
 
I still haven't read your dream blog. I always forget.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?