.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

22:55

I have a working bicycle that I can ride now. Pedaling four miles is a bit more than I'm used to doing, despite all the hiking up in the hills I've been doing lately. Riding against a headwind doesn't help any. It'll take some time before I can maintain the 12 mph necessary to make the trip in just 20 minutes, or the 16 mph necessary to do it in 15 minutes. At any rate, this will make it easier for me to attend a mid-week Bible study and that sort of thing.

Comments:
Biking, yeah that is definately good exercise. But definately quicker than walking. Enjoy!
 
"working bicycle that you can ride" would seem to imply the existence of a non-working one that you couldn't ride. Story? ;^)
 
Hi Miah.. Well you might look into getting a motor bike. It would save your self for better things to do.Not a motor cycle ya know. Jon leaves tomorrow [Sat.] for Kansas City,Mo. so
keep him in your prayers for safe passage and in his debates.Will be gone till a week from Sunday. Good to hear from you.Chancy leaves for bootcamp in Ft.Sill[sp.],Oklahoma on Wed. Prayers for his future in the service too,he will need lots of them. Do take care and drop me a line. Love You..G_Ma
 
remember D=RT...hehe

~joel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?