.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 13, 2006

 

18:53

I've taken the job in Washington and will probably be going there in two or three weeks. It is an internship with an organization that is producing various educational materials written from a Christian worldview perspective, mostly for use by homeschoolers. What I will be doing is mostly writing solutions manuals for mathematics texts. The job will last 9-12 months, but could possibly lead into something more long-term. Either way, it will be a good experience.

Comments:
Hi Miah So I heard about your move. I of course wish you the Best. But do have
mixed emotions about it all. Suppose you just may have had to deal with that too. But if thats what the Lord wants ...guess I can't change that. It
does sounds exciting and something you are so educated to do,You seem to be following Gr. Grandpas foot steps with Mathmatics. Hope we get to see you before you make the move. Happy Valentines Day. Love Ya G-Ma
 
Thats sounds awesome! Right up your alley?? I hope it goes well! I'll be praying!
 
I have loved that poem since I first saw it. Timely.
 
I read that poem earlier today, incidentally.

Beware the Sasquatches, Fib. I've heard they're rampant up there.
 
Not that this has any relevance to this entry, but here is a toy that would work well for the elements that make up your gate. It's called "Tangle Jr.", and was around $2 at Wal-Mart. All of the pieces pictured came from the one purchase, with 4 clear, one red, and one blue left over.
 
Okay, the penny didn't come with it, but it's included as a size reference.
 
They are even the correct colors. You'd think they were designed for me.
 
There are other color schemes, but at least one other has red, green and blue in it... not sure what the fourth color is. *shrugs*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?