.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

13:34

After visiting my family for two weeks, I go back home tonight. Someone called from Taco Bell this morning; apparantly the manager scheduled me to work at 11:00. I thought I had written down that I wouldn't be back until the 9th, to be sure I'd be in town before then. At any rate, I work tomorrow at 11:00. My roommate and his sister are planning to leave at 19:00 tonight. That means I'll be able to go to at least part of the boys' basketball game with my sister. Probably all of it, by the time they actually are ready. The plan is for them to pick me up at the gym, which is closer for them anyway.

Comments:

returning
now that the snow
has melted

 
3-4-3?
 
Hi! I guess there is a lot to catch up on. Glad your back home safe. Hope work went alright.
 
I meant it to be 3-5-3... and managed to lose a syllable. *shrugs* Easy fix:

returning
now that ALL the snow
has melted

 
Hey Miah...This is a late way to say Bye for now! Was sure great to see you and to have food and games together again. Had been too long ago that that had been done. Sure hope you don't do a rerun on the bug that your Moms got.Let
us hear from ya.Bless You, Luva you G-Ma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?