.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

10:43

I'm back in town and working on stuff for a job I'm applying to. More details later.

I've also created a board game, which is mostly constructed. It involves wizards, lizards, and giant frogs. It was influenced by the game Heroscape and the books Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini, but bears little resemblance to either. Perhaps if the wizards had dragons and the lizards and frogs were Urgals. Changing the creatures to Urgals wouldn't be that hard, if I had miniature Urgal figures -- the only reason they are lizards and frogs is because that's what the dollar store had available. Dragons, however, would seriously complicate things. Don't they always?

Last night I had two dreams that I can remember. The first involved me setting out to visit my old college for Alumni Weekend (which in real life is either coming up or else just passed) but ending up at the place where I used to go to summer camp instead. I got there late Thursday afternoon, and it turned out that the camp was having Alumni Thursday that day, so it worked out great. I was very tired when I arrived and wanted to just to take a nap, but they insisted that I participate in a bunch of games outside which went late into the night. Then I had to find a cabin. The new one that used to be the nurse's station was full, and they said that I couldn't stay in any of the original ones, making vague references to an evil swamp. So, I had to go find the *other* new one (which doesn't really exist). It was located deep in the forest, well outside the real boundaries of the camp, and was rather difficult to locate in the dark as there were no paths leading to it. I got to where it was supposed to be, but there was nothing there but a coffin. Someone else was with me, and we were arguing over who would get to sleep in the coffin, when we realized that there was already a dead person in it so we couldn't.

In the other dream, I was taking orders at Taco Bell, which is what I have to go do right now.

Comments:
Hmmm... I'll bet the coffin was really a portal into the skyrise with the black angel-door in MY dream. ;-)
 
Maybe all this talk of dreams is because of a certain recent holiday...
: )
 
Holiday?
I had a long a drawn out dream last night set at an ocean-side resort; I can't remember most of it, but I do vividly remember that at one point, two generic friends and I were scuba-diving when a great white shark came and bit my foot. The blood caused the shark to turn maniacal, and it proceeded to swallow my two friends whole. Pleasant, eh?
 
Woooh Miah..
I would more then likely refer to that as maybe more of a night-mare???
Happiness would be to end that one.
Your game sounds neat however...have to hear more on that. Hope alls well for you. Guess you know we think of you lots and miss your smiling face.You are too far away to suit me!.. ya know.Think you may have heard that before...: 0{

Reminder...1-25 is on WEd. Mom & Poohs birthdays. : 0 ) Luva U ..Gma
 
It wasn't really a nightmare; just strange. We weren't concerned or surprised that there was an occupied coffin out in the woods; just disappointed that neither of us could use it for our sleeping bag.
 
even though dragons complicate things, they look cool ^_^
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?