.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 12, 2005

 

19:26

We played hockey last night. We do this at an outdoor skating rink, but just with tennis shoes, not skates. There were nearly thirty people by the time everyone showed up. After a while everyone not in our group had either left or been assimilated by us, so we played lengthwise and used the whole rink, since the teams were so big. I find it isn't that hard to keep my balance on the ice; what's hard is moving with so little traction. It takes a lot of effort to accelerate, and having accelerated, it is almost impossible to turn.

Comments:
:-) That reminds me of being back in elementary school in weather like this. Inevitably, a layer of ice would cover nearly everything, and our favorite game was to run and slide on the ice. The teachers objected to this game, probably on the grounds that we might kill ourselves. When they caught us, they stopped us. Oh, and we could get "blue tickets" if we were caught, and five blue tickets went on some imaginary "permanent record." I think I'm rambling... Oh well.
 
Sounds like a sprained ankle waiting to happen to me.
 
Hi There... Sure sounds like a lot of fun to me. At the rarte I'm going at excersize I just might be able to do that again!!! Glad to hear of your fun evening. Looking to see you soon.
Luv ya
 
Follow up on last note to you..:0)
Hey There...should let you know those are not really spelled incorrectly ..it
was just the way I was talking...ko kay?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?