.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 02, 2005

 

10:23

Today the 2000th consecutive Schlock Mercenary comic strip was posted. I've been reading this comic ever since my friend Matt convinced me to read the archives, which took me about a semester to get through. It has become my second favorite comic that's still active, right after Foxtrot. It would probably be my favorite if it had more math jokes. Furthermore, the cartoonist has promised to post a list of sites mentioning this historic event. So, by making this blog post and emailing him about it, I should be able to get my blog in his list of links.

Comments:
HELLO MIAH I AM
SO PLEASED FOR YOU
THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN
YOUR MASTERS!! THIS
CALLS FOR A
"CONGRATULATIONS"
KNOW IT IS A RELIEF
FOR YOU. LATERS G-MA
 
How did you see the mention of blogs on Schlock's page and I didn't? Oh well--just glad you're enjoying it. I can't wait until the first book edition comes out!

I've been trying to post this comment since yesterday, but he word verification was messing up on me when I entered it exactly right!
 
It was in the open letter. But he didn't list my link. *shrugs*
 
Well today he said he may have missed some but in the future he'll try harder to link all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?