.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 29, 2005

 

16:51

I ended up making cookies for the Sunday School class. I called and got a recipe from my sister on Saturday. They didn't turn out quite how they were supposed to, but I think I know what I did wrong. As it turned out, most of my class was gone yesterday; I only had 3 girls and no boys. We ate some of the cookies and played a board game.

Sunday afternoon my family came and visited. They took myself and my roommate out for lunch/dinner at Red Lobster. (My dad has been wanting to eat there for a long time and finally talked my mom into it.) Afterwards we discovered that the mall was closed, then went to the zoo for the last ten minutes that it was open. Ultimate Frisbee was at 19:00 since the high schoolers were coming back from a camping trip, and my sister played with us for about an hour until my parents were ready to leave.

Today at work I was the drivethrough cashier again. I like that job.

I have emailed Dr. Hill about oral exam and will hopefully be able to schedule it soon.

Comments:
I don't think I've ever been to Red Lobster--what did you have to eat?
 
Fish.
 
ROFLOL!

(I could try to explain, but I won't)
 
I would probably think one would have a dish of food maybe???? :)
 
He had a good-sized platter with an assortment of dead sea-born creatures, including shrimp and these other shrimpy-looking things.
I, myself (since I know you want to know), ate a delicious ceasar shrimp salad.
 
Umm... would shrimpy-looking things by any chance be lobster? If so, it sounds like it was all arthropods. No fish whatsoever!
 
There was fish on the plate, along with two kinds of arthropods.
 
Thanks Kate! You do a good explanation.

Qalmlea--any chance you'll see our beardless friend soon and be able to take a picture as you mentioned in another comment?
 
Um, never mind--I forgot to check the other thread, thanks! :-)
 
I don't think it was lobster. In fact, I'm not sure HE knew what the shrimpy-looking things he was ingesting were. Did you, Fib?
 
Not much else they could be, actually. Unless Red Lobster has suddenly started serving crawfish. That or they got desperate and caught some REALLY big locusts! ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?