.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

16:44

Now that the backpacking post is up, I have other news. I found out on Monday that I passed my algebra exam. Now I just have to schedule and pass the oral exam.

Also on Monday, I had the orientation for my new job at Taco Bell. None of the teaching jobs I applied for worked out this fall, so I'll probably be hanging out here for another semester at least. I started work yesterday; for the time being I'm working Monday-Friday, from 11-15. Today I was offered an additional morning shift doing outdoor cleanup, but I want to see if I can do some tutoring or something in the mornings, since my schedule at Taco Bell is going to be predictable.

Comments:
Okay, I have to see a picture of you in your uniform!! Fine SOMEONE with a digital camera, plese!!
 
I've got a digital camera... *evil grin* Think he'd hold still long enough?
 
There's more, Matt. He had to shave off his beard for the job, though he kept the mustach! He said he didn't even recognise himself when he looked in the mirror, and he has to speak first when he sees people he knows, because they don't know him. I told him to find someone with a digital and email me the picture so I will know him next I see him. So, go for it galmlea!
 
Thata okay I would know you any where :)
 
Yes please, I don't think I've ever seen him with a moustache but no beard--come to think of it I'm not sure I've ever seen him without a beard!
 
You saw my old Student ID card. I've never had a mustache without a beard before. It's kind of fun walking around campus and having people not recognize me.
 
Hey, I recognized you! Admittedly, I recognized your walk before I recognized your face...but I still recognized you.
 
So, will you be able to get those pictures qalmlea? Please?? :-)
 
We don't have classes together or anything this semester.
 
But you can't let that small fact deprive us of pictures of you! ;) You must do something to arrange them! Please? :-)
 
Well, here it is. Enjoy. :-)
In Uniform
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?