.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 05, 2005

 

15:19

Well, I took the exam today. Four hours of algebra! Some people would consider that torture; I actually enjoyed it. Once the test started, I stopped being nervous. There were twelve problems and we were supposed to do ten of them. I knew before it was half over that I wouldn't get through more than eight. I actually ran out of time a little over halfway through the eighth one. I've heard contradictory information about what it takes to pass, so I'm really not sure if I have a chance or not. I was reasonably confindent with what I turned in.

Comments:
My comment, it must be lost in cyberspace. I am used to this sort of thing.
 
I'm sure you did fine. You are much like me, worried about not getting 100% when you got 99%. While not finishing three questions is a problem, I'm sure the others went fine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?