.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

10:09

A few random items I forgot to mention:

Random Item #1: Monday at Taco Bell, some lady in the drivethrough asked for a "rice meal". After consulting with the other workers, the person with the headset told her, "we don't have any meals with rice". Her response: "Yes you do!" This reminded me of when customers at Gertie's would insist that we had cream cheese pizza or jalapeno pizza. The lady also wanted ice cream, which Taco Bell does not have.

Random Item #2: I have to plan an end-of-the-year Sunday School party. I asked the kids for suggestions, and they seem to want a big review question game with candy for prizes.

Random Item #3: Since I'm not taking classes this semester, I had to move out of my office. Eight boxes of math books. Right now they are sitting in the living room until I can figure out a way to make room for them somewhere else.

Comments:
You could make a decorative mural out of the boxes. ;-)
 
The books would make good kindling for a fire. I mean they're not history books so you don't actually want to keep them, do you? :-D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?