.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 20, 2005

 

17:43

I'm back in town after spending the weekend with my family. Thursday afternoon and Friday morning my uncle Fred and aunt Barbara were in town. They are the aunt and uncle who are deaf. My mom and sister have been taking sign language classes, so they were able to talk to them pretty well, and they learned a lot of new signs.

Sunday was Father's Day, and we had everyone over to our house for a barbecue. We played croquet golf, which has gotten more high tech since the last time I was there for it. We have numbered flags to mark the wickets, and a second croquet set so that there can be more than six players.

I haven't found out how Sunday School went yet. I didn't even get a chance to talk to Andrew before I left last week; I just dropped the book off with his brother John. But I noticed that Leviticus 1-7 is all miscellaneous laws; the kids probably thought it was boring. Telling them that I Chronicles is worse probably wouldn't help.

Comments:
Considering that when the king during Ester's queendom wanted to fall asleep he had his aides read from the equivelent of Chronicles, I'd say the kids wouldn't appreciate that comment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?