.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 27, 2005

 

16:20

It seems I only make posts anymore about Sunday School lessons. Probably because that's about the only interesting part of my life right now. For yesterday's lesson, I actually combined two weeks' worth of material, because one of the lessons was too short and I wanted to cut some stuff out of the other one. So we talked about the inauguration of the priesthood, the death of Nadab and Abihu, and the Day of Atonement. In addition to Leviticus 16 about the Day of Atonement, I read out of Hebrews 9, which also had a nice review of the stuff we'd been covering about the tabernacle.

Next week (starting tomorrow actually) I'm going to be visiting my family for Independence day, and Andrew is going to be in Canada. As a result, neither of us is going to be able to do the class. However, I talked to Kyle on the phone earlier and he said he can cover for us. That lesson will be about Leviticus 19, and after that we start in Numbers.

In other news, I've applied for a job as a junior high / high school mathematics teacher at a small Christian school in northern Idaho. The application process reminded me of applying to TMC. Lots of information to gather and essays to compose, but I've got it all done now. Not much else to say about that at this point.

Comments:
Job application? Sounds exciting... does this mean one day you actually plan on leaving the realms of school as a student? Because I still have my doubts that you're ever going to leave school as a student... and I feel quite entitled to the right to have those doubts, seeing as I'm a... I mean, seeing as you think I am an A.I. bot ;-)

~Christopher
 
As an aside, I've met Chris, and he is a bot. :)

Seriously, have a good time with family and good luck on the job.
 
Hi ... So I wish you luck in your ventures. Hope you get something closer to home as I will miss your presa[e?]nce a round here. I will pray for you. Love G-Ma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?