.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

12:48

Well, I did Sunday School solo today, and there were ten kids. Three of the girls I hadn't met before doing this class, and they are all very quiet, so it makes it hard to remember which is which. There were also three boys instead of just two, and they are definitely not quiet.

The lesson was on the end of Exodus, chapters 33-40. We talked about the Tent of Meeting, Moses' face shining, and the actual construction and dedication of the Tabernacle, culminating with God's glory entering it. I talked about the connection between Moses' face shining, his inability to look on God's glory, and Jesus' transfiguration, and I played The Face That Shone by Michael Card for them, which talks about all of that.

Next week we are supposed to cover Leviticus 1-7. I told them they could read one chapter a day. Maybe someone will.

Comments:
Did any of the students say they had read last week's lesson? It sounds like you did okay, even though there were some rowdy ones. Did they seem to like the song? It is great that they are getting such sound teaching. The Lord will use that in there lives.
 
No one read the chapters last week, but I emphasized it more this time. I wouldn't describe this group as rowdy. Energetic, yes, but they quiet down right away if you ask them to. I don't know what they thought of the song, but it covered a lot of the stuff we talked about in the lesson.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?