.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

19:07

Okay, so I've kind of been ignoring this. Mostly because I've been doing lots of academics. Let's see if I can remember doing anything besides homework.

I gave the presentation. It went well. There was another student presentation yesterday and there's another one tomorrow. The one tomorrow is on symmetry groups of the icosohedron. I must remember to bring my model to class.

On Friday night we watched Return of the King, extended edition. I can understand why they cut out the final scene with Saruman -- it was long. I liked the Mouth of Sauron. Okay, so in the books he was the Voice of Sauron. But I think this one should be called the Mouth of Sauron. Or maybe just Teeth.

Last night we had a get-together with both the men's and women's Bible studies. We played a memory game called Four on the Couch. Trying to mentally keep track of everything reminded me of playing Clue.

After we got home, my roommate and I played a game of chess. He still hasn't beat me, even though the game lasted until about 22:10.

Comments:
Actually he wasn't the Voice in the books but was really the Mouth. I'll admit I definately had a different idea of what he would be like from the books, but he definately was a "mouth." ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?