.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 18, 2005

 

16:08

I visited my parents this weekend because my family was celebrating my grandmother's 70th birthday. I was also there for a breakfast Sunday morning, celebrating the church's 9th anniversary. And Saturday was my sister's cat's 4th birthday. So, lots of celebrations. Sunday afternoon we took a drive up into the hills and went for a walk up in the snow. Speaking of snow, it snowed here today. The weather is very unpredictable this time of year. Bible study at my apartment tonight. I'd better read the chapter before then.

Comments:
Hey I have a great idea for a game to play at Bible Study! :-) www.mormon-opoly.com Check it out!
 
Fun *and* educational! What more could you ask for?
 
Nothing that I know of! :-D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?