.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

21:22

I am typing this from the computer lab in the Physical Sciences Building. Mostly I'm here because I need to find out a precise definition of the dual of a vector space, so I can try to finish a problem and get the homework turned in before I head home. That may or may not happen, depending on how difficult this problem is. My roommate is also here. He appears to be listening to music, chatting on MSN, and not studying physics.

Comments:
Cool...this looks good. Now you've been sucked into the blogger's world!! *insert evil laugh here* Oh, and I've already added you to my blog list, ;-).
 
Thanks...I know nothing whatsoever about html, so I'll probably just leave the format as it is for now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?