.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

17:21

My roommate's dad and brother got here Saturday night, and we all went to see National Treasure. When the grandfather was telling the story in the beginning, I thought the movie was going to be really stupid, but it wasn't that bad. As adventure/treasure hunting movies go, I'd rate it above Tomb Raider or The Mummy.

Nicole sent cinnamon rolls and grapes home with us last night so we could eat them for breakfast, and this morning I was up pretty early in order to use the shower and give it time to regenerate, so I cooked some potatoes, sausages and mushrooms, and we ate those as well.

Sunday school was about various Christological heresies that cropped up after the Council of Nicea (I'm going to the Church History class). Pastor Mike is back from the Israel trip, so in the main service we were back in I Corinthians. Chapter 13 this week.

The usual group Ultimate Frisbee this afternoon. I didn't get there for the first forty-five minutes, and it only went about another fifteen minutes before they switched to soccer. But I did play.

The evening service tonight is going to be on the predestination/free will issue. I've heard that one addressed plenty of times, including at every Grace Community Q&A session. Still, I'll go. I think Abe's trying to organize a game of Lord of the Rings Risk afterwards.

Comments:
Isn't NATIONAL TREASURE a great movie? I've seen it twice and loved it both times.

And since when do you play ultimate?!!
 
I've been playing Ultimate Frisbee since sometime last summer. The topic has come up on the message board before, and you commented on it then.
 
See what getting old does to you? You start forgetting things?

Who am I again?
 
Hi, I'm Dory!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?