.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

15:58

In case you haven't noticed, my blog posts will tend to be short and frequent. This reflects the nature of my schedule, which is busy but varied. When I am in a fixed position for a long period of time, I am likely to be interrupted at any moment. When I am not likely to be interrupted, it is because I'm going to interrupt myself shortly in order to go somewhere. Also, I do homework. It's kind of like an obsessive hobby.

Hmm, it looks like the Blog engine keeps track of date and time, but it doesn't have the right time zone. I'll have to try to fix that.

Comments:
Yeah, if it doesn't have Mountain Time then calculate how far off of GMT you are.
 
It lists specific cities, rather than time zones. I'm in "Boise time".
 
Ah, okay...I couldn't remember how it worked.

~Matt
 
I like the "Edit-Me" links on the left.
 
Added you to my blogroll. But am I going to understand most of these posts? All lthat vector stuff when right over my head. :)
 
*shrugs* This is the stuff my life consists of, a lot of the time.
 
Ah...but will you be blogging about non-mathematical things? Like watching Enterprise and Monk on Friday nights? I'm just curious...

~Matt
 
Well, sure. Right now I'm new at this. I'm just posting on whatever happens to be of interest to me, outside of my normal routine.
 
Heck, how many of my posts are about my normal routine?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?