.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 05, 2005

 

13:23

My roommate is out of town this weekend. He left late this morning with his sister. They may be gone more than the weekend, because their granfather's health is failing and they might go up to Portland. He said he would let me know if they are going to be gone longer, which might prove difficult since my cell phone hasn't been working consistently for the past couple of days. Before he left we cooked breakfast -- potatoes, sausages, mushrooms and pancakes. We like to do that on Saturdays.

Enterprise wasn't even on last night, but we watched one of the Section 31 episodes from DS9, Monk, and the first half of The Two Towers extended edition. I think that was the first episode of Monk where no one actually died. Personally, I think it would be cool if he did more than just homicide investigation.

Comments:
There won't be any new Enterprise episodes until April...then they'll go straight through to the finale...I think with some nights with two new episodes.
 
Well, I knew there was no new episode yesterday, but they didn't even show a rerun.
 
Oh, that is depressing...but I hear you can vote on your favourite episodes on-line and they'll air the three top ones right before they go back to new shows.
 
I want to see one that I haven't seen before. :)
 
Monk was weird with no murder. Unfortunately, it's not considered a "Grown-up" mystery unless there is a murder. I wouldn't mind more cases like that, but doubt we'll see them.
 
Well, they did it as a season finale. Maybe they are making a statement.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?