.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

12:26

So...interesting weekend so far. Late Thursday night I heard a couple of loud bangs and some sirens. I didn't think much of it, until I was walking to campus Friday morning and saw that the parking garage for one of the apartment buildings in the complex where I live had burned down in the night. The area was roped off and crawling with police officers and firefighters. There ought to be something in today's paper; I'll have to get one.

Last night there was no regular game night at Randy's, because they were doing something for his son Eric's birthday. Some of us got together anyway and watched the enhanced version of Star Wars Episode IV.

My roommate is not going to be back until after the break, but his dad and brother are probably coming down here today to pick up his sister, and if they do they will stay at my apartment tonight. Their grandfather died on Tuesday. I hope he does at least some schoolwork during the break, because it's going to be pretty hard for him to catch up after missing a week of classes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?